Can you identify these Christmas words?
(Answers are at the bottom)
For Christ is born of Mary
And gathered all above
While mortals sleep, the angels keep
Their watch of wondering love
O morning stars together
Proclaim the holy birth
And praises sing to God the King
And Peace to men on earth Continue reading
Help me out with this one. The answers are at the bottom of the post.
- Which is further north, Rome, Italy or New York, NY?
- Which is further south, the tip of Baja California or the tip of south Florida?
- Which is further west, Reno, Nevada or Los Angeles?
- Which is further east, Clovis, New Mexico or Sturgis, South Dakota?
- Which is further north, Portland, Maine or Portland, Oregon?
- Which is further south, south Florida or south Texas?
- Which is further west, Atlanta or Pittsburgh?
- Which is further east, Jacksonville, Florida or all of South America?
- Which state’s capital is further north, Illinois’ or Utah’s? Continue reading
Thanks for taking this quiz.
Here are the answers.
- According to 2010 Social Security Administration statistics, the most popular names are Jacob & Emma. Continue reading
Thanks for playing. Click here for the quiz.
1. A. St. Nicholas of Myra was born in Asia Minor, now Turkey. Continue reading
1. Where was St. Nicholas born?
D. England Continue reading
This quiz was tough. Based upon the number of clicks (and lack of comments) received, it did not seem like many people attempted it.
- Puce is purplish-brown (d)
- Chartreuse is halfway between yellow & green (f)
- Mauve is pale lavender-lilac (h) Continue reading